INFOTECH PROFESSIONAL MANPOWER INC.
Offering a wide-array of qualified executives, professional and skilled workers in diversified industries through innovative and non-traditional recruitment approach. Through our affiliation with reputable companies overseas, we have been successful in helping our clients create the very foundation that helps propel their businesses into new heights and continued success.
Consultation & Strategy
Before undertaking a requirement, we consult closely with key decision makers within the client organization to discuss the position to be filled and to determine the required experience, qualification and characteristics of the ideal candidate. At the same time, we gain a detailed understanding of our client’s organization and the corporate culture in which the successful candidate will function. The project and candidate qualifications are then confirmed in writing with the client. Since no two searches are alike, we advise specific search strategy to identify top quality candidates.what we do and we love bringing our success to our clients
Assessment & Introduction
All potential candidates are interviewed by a partner, evaluation of their personal qualifications. A written summary is then prepared for all those who meet our client’s requirements. Client interviews with candidates are then arranged.
Research & Identification
Once all parties have agreed on the position description, we then initiate an intensive search using recruitment tools like agency’s proprietary database, Headhunting, Advertisement, Field Sourcing and information networks. Using these resources, we identify the outstanding individuals who demonstrate genuine interest and possess the required experience, qualification and interpersonal skills essential to making a long-term contribution to our client’s organization.
Summary & Conclusion
Once a candidate is finally selected, we provide assistance on their documentation and processing of pre-employment requirements prior deployment. To assure a smooth transition, we continue to maintain contact with our client/s and successful candidate/s even after deployment for further monitoring and evaluation.
Processing & Documentation Services.
- Ensuring the medical fitness of all selected candidates by requiring them to undergo medical testing with duly accredited medical clinics and testing centers.
- Collation, collection and quality control of documents from selected candidates.
- Processing of the client’s accreditation with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the registration of the clients Job Orders. For a list if documents and the procedures involved, pleas click CLIENT DOCUMENTATION.
- Submission of the required documents for client to commence visa or entry permit application Processing of the selected workers’ POEA exit clearances with the POEA and visa stamping, as may needed.
- Flight Booking and Confirmation.
- Worker Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) and final departure orientation.
Through our partnership with reputable travel agencies in the Philippines, we offer our clients hassle free ticketing services at the lowest available price in the market. All the client has to do is to give us the go ahead signal, and we will proceed with the purchase of the departing workers’ airplane ticket, flight booking and confirmation and final departure formalities.
As an alternative, client has the option to purchase ticket from their side and send the E-tickets to us with confirmed booking.
Value Added Services at No Extra Cost
- Constant coordination and consultation with the client to ensure efficient completion of the project within the agreed timeframe.
- Regular status updates to clients from recruitment to deployment of workers.
- We monitor the status of our workers even when they are already working for our clients.
- Infotech Professional Manpower Inc. is accredited with major foreign embassies.